Friday 25 September 2020

Sprint 16 Adding groups, cancel trips and booking non club boats

Adding Groups

Two feature requests were made to extend groups so that new groups could be added and/or groups could have unlimited numbers.  I decided to just implement the add a group feature as this would effectively give unlimited groups.

Cancel Trip

This is a feature that I hope wouldn't be used, but is required in the cases that the weather is not good or other out of our control events that require the trip to be cancelled.

Booking a non-club boat

I've added non-club (SBOAC) boats to the inventory so that they can be booked.  A confirmation pops up to remind the member that they need to pre-arrange bookings of these craft.

Uploading Pictures

I've decided to use Azure Storage to store pictures rather than use a 3rd party image storage and manipulation service.  I'll design it is such a way that this can be replaced at a later date if necessary.  I want to stay within the Azure ecosystem to keep the deployment simple with terraform.


No comments:

Post a Comment